SNOW DAY! Even though we are from Buffalo and snow isn’t an anomaly, a threat of the white stuff down here has had us in a tizzy – now that we are at home watching it fall outside we are in all our glory.
However, there are a few things that we require in the house should snow actually fall. Here is how we are surviving winter storm Thor…
1. Guacamole ingredients (already consumed for lunch)
2. Extra avocados (emergency stash)
3. An array of beverages from which to choose
4. Dog food
5. Milk and break (because people tell you to have it)
7. A great Netflix binge-watch (Scott’s on House of Cards)
8. Or maybe a house of cards to actually sit down and play
9. An expansive DVD collection of classics and musicals in which to force your significant other to watch AFTER he has finished watching House of Cards
10. Warm pajamas and the world’s greatest pups
11. Toilet paper…oh shit.
How are YOU spending your snow day?